La Crosse County Rough Road Tour
The Rough Road Tour kicks off on May 15, with La Crosse-area officials taking the media on a bus to experience firsthand the region’s aging roads and outdated bridges.
The goal of the Rough Road Tour is to bring attention to the condition of Wisconsin transportation infrastructure, which includes state and local roads and bridges, as well as the impact on local communities.
- News 8000: Local leaders take a bumpy ride to see roads in need of repair
- News 8000: Shilling on on Wisconsin road conditions
- La Crosse Tribune: Local officials show off crumbling roads to highlight funding shortfalls
- Channel 19: Bus tour highlights rough roads in La Crosse County
- FOX 25/48: Local officials take part in “Rough Roads Tour”
- WIZM News Talk: When will Governor lead on funding road improvements?
- Wisconsin Public Radio Newmakers
- May 15 Press Release
- Tour Map
- La Crosse County Case Study
- La Crosse County Load Posted Map and Table
- Rough Roads Tour logo, including Just Fix It